We offer Voice Mail services to make your life little more convenient.
You can listen to Voicemail easily from anywhere in Japan.
When you are unable to answer the phone, messages will be stored at Voicemail Center.
Guidance SKIP function
When the recorded guidance plays after dialing 1416, you can interrupt and move on to the next menu by pressing "*".
Missed Call Notification*1
When you are in the middle of a call, have your handset powered off, or are outside of the service area, you will receive the missed call information by SMS2 including whether a Voice Mail message is left.
To turn this function on/off, please dial 1414 from your SoftBank handset.
You can record your own greeting message.
You can check your messages from public phones.
A caller can directly access Voicemail Center by calling (090-6651-7777) to leave the message without ringing the recipient's phone.
Listen to guidance messages in Japanese or English.
Call to 1416 (Voicemail Center) from your handset.
Main Menu [Press "2" Personal option] → [Press "1" bilingual] → [Press "1" Japanese] or [Press "2" English]
- *1 A missed call message will not be delivered if the handset is in a state where the caller will enter the call history and the Voicemail function will activate. A missed call message will not be delivered if the handset is in a state where an unknown number does not enter the call history (during a call, when the power is OFF, when outside the service area, etc.) and Voicemail function activates with a message not being left.
- *2 On some models, SMS will be displayed in Received Calls and SMS notification will not be displayed in the Received Msg.
- When the maximum storage time is exceeded, messages will be automatically deleted.
- Remote operation such as starting/ stopping the service, message playback etc., is possible from SoftBank Handset, and landline phones/public phones that can send touch-tone signals.
- When you listen to the stored messages or make/change any settings in Japan, domestic call rate to a SoftBank handset will apply. When you are outside Japan, call rate from the country to a SoftBank handset in Japan will apply. However, the rate will be ¥21/30sec. for customers subscribing to White Plan or Gold Plan. If subscribing to Gold Plan, the free Voice Call time (maximum 200 min.) to other SoftBank handsets between 9:00PM and 1:00AM will apply to the talk time when listening to messages.
- The service may not be available in some countries and areas.
All amounts shown include consumption tax.
Video Call lets you feel the subtle nuances in each other's expressions, conveying your feelings accurately, just as they are.
Choose from the High-speed mode with maximum 15 frames per second, Standard mode with 7 frames per second, and the High-quality image mode with 5 frames per second.
Video Call Rate
|White Plan||¥37.8 / 30sec.|
|W White||¥18.9 / 30sec.|
Free Voice Call included with White Plan does not apply to Video Call.
Other Ways of Enjoying Video Call
- Some models are not compatible with Global Roaming Service.
- 3G network connection required for use outside Japan.
- Video Call Desktop Holder (sold separately) is necessary for 702NK.
- For some models, the main display is not equipped with a sub-camera for capturing a user's face while making a Video Call.