1. Before Visiting SoftBank Shop
When changing models, bring all of the following documents.
- Valid personal identification
- Signature/seal (official vermilion ink-pad type seal only)
- Current SoftBank handset (not required when lost)
- New handset purchasing fee (SoftBank Shop price)
A fee of ¥1,995 is applicable if a USIM card needs to be reissued.
Please note that if a minor is applying, other documents may be required.
If a surrogate is applying, completed authorization form is required. Please download the form below:
2. At SoftBank Shop
Choose a model and do the procedure for changing handsets.
- Available Payment Plans
Receive a fixed monthly discount on communications charges based on your handset. (Purchase in installments of 12 or 24 payments, or pay the entire amount at time of purchase.)
Make a partial payment at time of purchase or pay the entire amount.
3. At Home
Confirming Service Usage
Register with My SoftBank to confirm service usage or change plans online.
Set Up Mail Address
Use Mail Filters to reduce spam.
SoftBank Mobile Parental Controls
Prevent access to websites containing content inappropriate for children.
- Installment Payment Contracts After April 4, 2009
- For customers who fall behind on their payments, SoftBank Mobile may report the amount in arrears or other outstanding balance(s) to a credit agency.
- Even after contract cancellation, monthly charges may be billed based on the contract. These will be charged in addition to the normal telephone bill.