Your billing statement shows all of the service charges for the month.
You will receive either a postcard-type *1 or letter-type billing statement according to the length of your itemized statement.
To better understand your invoice, please take a look at our "How to Check Your Billing Statement" which explains the details of your statement in English.
Summary of Your Charges
About Your Billing Cycle
There are three types of billing cycle groups shown below, based on where you made your contact with SoftBank. Your bill delivery date and payment due date will differ depending on your group and the region where you made your contact. For further information, call 157 (press 8 for English support) from your SoftBank Handset, or visit the nearest SoftBank shop.
Example of Billing Timeline
|Period of service covered by bill||bill delivery date||Payment due date|
Example shows the period from October to December.
- Details of your calls
- Packet Communication Itemized Statement
- International Packet Communication Itemized Statement
- International Call Details
- Global Roaming Call Details
- Multimedia Messaging Service Itemized Statement
- Content Information Charges
- *1 Conditions of eligibility: Customers that do not require a detailed statement and pay by bank transfer or credit card will be automatically eligible to receive a postcard-type bill. However, depending on the terms of usage and other conditions, a letter-type bill may be sent.