Points accumulate in accordance with your monthly SoftBank usage fees. The accumulated points can be used for Point Upgrades (handset model upgrade) or exchanged for various accessories. This service also includes a monthly Mileage Lottery as well as many other benefits.
The amount billed each month, is turned into points. Points are accumulated according to the amount billed for using a SoftBank handset.
It is also possible to convert SoftBank Money, which accumulates according to amounts charged on a SoftBank Card, into SoftBank Mileage points.
Points Accumulated Monthly
Two points for every ¥100 (excl. tax) billed per month
Accumulate Points by Using Your SoftBank Card
SoftBank Money saved on a SoftBank Card can be converted into SoftBank Mileage Service points.
You can get 100 SoftBank Mileage points for 100 points of SoftBank Money.
- A new service that lets you accumulate points according to amounts charged on a SoftBank Card.
Receive 1 point for every ¥100 (incl. tax) charged on a SoftBank Card.
Receive 1.5 points for every ¥100 (incl. tax) charged on a SoftBank Premium Card.
- SoftBank Money is awarded on the 20th of the month following the month in which the SoftBank Card charges were totaled.
- Fractional amounts will be omitted when awarding points.
- SoftBank money is valid for one year from the 1st of the month following the day it was awarded.
- The period of validity will be extended when the SoftBank Card is used each month for shopping or to pay mobile phone charges.
Points are valid up to three years.
Once three years have elapsed, points accumulated from the first year expire.
- 1. Billing amounts after discounts to basic monthly fees/Voice Call rate/communication rate/etc. have been applied are applicable. There are Basic Points gained according to SoftBank Mobile usage fees and "Bonus Points" gained according to purchases of special Optional Services.
- 2. Applicable models are SoftBank handsets (excluding prepaid handsets) and SoftBank 3G handsets.
- 3. Two points are gained for every ¥100 (excl. tax) in monthly billing amounts.
- 4. Points are not added for amounts less than ¥100 (excl. tax).
- 5. Fees such as those for contract administration and model upgrades, 104 directory assistance fees, content information fees, handset installment payments, consumption tax, Universal Service Charges, etc., do not apply for point accumulation.
- 6. The basic fee and communication rate for Data Value Pack Super, Data Value Pack Middle, and Data Value Pack Regular do not apply for point accumulation.
- 7. Points are accumulated per line (per phone number).
- 8. There is no upper limit for the number of points that can be earned.
- 9. You cannot transfer your earned points to another person. However, if you transfer your line subscription to another person, your earned points will also be transferred to the new user.
- 10. Your earned points will be invalid if you cancel your contract.
- 11. SoftBank has the right to alter the terms which are applicable for point accumulation through articles or messages notifying the content of the methods used for determining applicability distributed on the SoftBank website.