Starting July 1, 2011, "SoftBank Mileage Service" will be renamed to "SoftBank Point Program".
Points will be accumulated according to your SoftBank monthly bill which can be used to receive SoftBank discounts to change handset models and buy accessories.
10 points are attained for every ¥1,000 (including tax) in your monthly bill*.
Points can be used from 1 point (¥1.05 including tax) to receive discounts and other benefits specified by SoftBank Mobile.Point discounts can be used to buy a new handset, accessories or other options.
- * Some models/handsets and price plans do not accumulate points.
- Buy a new handset
- Change to a different handset/model
- Repair service
- Buy accessories
No specific application is needed to join the "SoftBank Point Program".
Accumulated points can be checked at your My SoftBank page or on your monthly bill.
Points are valid up to three years.
- Once three years have elapsed, points accumulated from the first year expire.
- 1. There is no upper limit for the number of points that can be earned.
- 2. Your earned points will be invalid if you cancel your contract.
- 3. Fees such as those for contract administration, 104 directory assistance fees, content information fees consumption tax, Universal Service Charges, etc., do not apply for point accumulation.
- 4. Depending on the inventory status at SoftBank shops, there may be cases where point discounts cannot be redeemed.