Point Upgrades (All figures in parentheses incl. tax.)
Points can be used in ¥1,000(¥1,050) per 1,000-point units.
1 point = ¥1 (¥1.05)
- The prices and discounts for long-term use shown above are examples only. Actual prices for model upgrades may vary depending on the retailer. For details on actual prices, including discounts for long-term use, contact individual retailers.
- Points cannot be applied to the handset upgrade fee (¥1,900 [¥1,990 incl. tax]) that applies when upgrading handsets (excluding additional handset purchases).
- Handset upgrades cannot be made if there are any outstanding payments.
You can exchange accumulated points for accessories for the SoftBank Handset you are currently using.
- You can exchange approx. 1,000 to 2,000 points for one accessory. Exact point total required varies by model.
- Accessories for some models may not be available for point exchanges.
(The contract holder must apply)
- SoftBank 6-2 Series users can also exchange points for desired accessories beginning November 21 2008.
- Accessories are not available for some handsets.
- Only contract holders themselves can make requests for point exchanges.