SoftBank Wi-Fi Spots Available Free of Charge
March 12, 2011
SoftBank Mobile Corp. has made its SoftBank Wi-Fi Spot public wireless LAN service available at no charge in response to the Tohoku Pacific Earthquake.
Available Wi-Fi Spots
Use the following link for the list of Wi-Fi Spots.
URL: http://www.softbank.jp/mobile/service_area/sws/ (Japanese Only)
- Those spots marked with a star at the end of their name are not free of charge.
- Some of the Wi-Fi spots without a star may also be unavailable. We apologize for this inconvenience.
- Some Wi-Fi spots may have become unusable due to the Earthquake.
How to Use Wi-Fi Spots
- iPhone users: Select [FON] on the wireless network screen.
- Android users: Select [FON] in Settings => Wireless & Network => Wi-Fi Settings.
- For other devices, follow the procedures to set SSID (ESSID).