Receive or make calls while balance remains
- Account usage period varies depending on number of Prepaid Cards registered.
- Usage period starts the day after user or Prepaid Card registration.
- Register multiple Prepaid Cards to extend usage period up to 360 days.
- Outgoing calls cannot be made if balance is zero or account has expired.
- If balance is under ¥9 only toll-free calls can be made from a valid account.
- If balance runs out during call, you will be disconnected 30 seconds after warning tone.
- Account expiration automatically terminates 3G Prepaid Messaging Service.
- Balance must be used before expiration date. Upon expiration, remaining balance zeros out. There are no refunds.
- Please confirm current balance and expiration dates.
Phone Number Terms
Receive calls while phone number remains valid.
- Number remains valid for 360 days after account expiration.
- Register a Prepaid Card before expiration date to keep the number.
- Failure to register a Prepaid Card within 360 days automatically terminates user registration, invalidating the phone number.
- Receive voice calls or text messages up to 128 characters while number remains valid. Only toll-free/emergency numbers can be called.
Example: Registering a Prepaid Card for the first time
- *1 Unlimited Mail Service will be automatically terminated when the account period expires.
- Failure to register at least one Prepaid Card within 360 days of initial date of SoftBank Prepaid Service contract results in automatic termination of contract.
Call these numbers toll-free within the guidelines explained under "Phone Number Terms" shown above, even if usage period explained under "Account Terms" shown above has expired.
|Recharge, balance or expiration date, etc.||1400|
|SoftBank Customer Support (general information)||157|
|SoftBank Customer Support (customer assistance)||113|
|Fire or Ambulance||119|
|Maritime Safety Agency||118|
|Other toll-free numbers *2
||0088/0800 (SoftBank Telecom)