Choose from Japanese, English, Korean, Chinese, and Portuguese displays. Changing display language is simple, even if it is set to a language you don’t understand.
Handheld with a light, compact body
As light as approx. 93.8 g, the straight, compact body is never in the way as you walk around. Extremely convenient as a second model.
Easy to use for high resolution 1.3M images
Handset incorporates an effective 1.3M pixel camera designed for easy operation. Enjoy casual fun in picture-taking, even if you're a beginner.
|Weight (approx.)||93.8 g|
|Dimensions (approx.)||44.5 (W) x 107.9 (H) x 14.7 (D) mm (closed, excluding protrusions)|
|Talk Time (in normal reception conditions)||270 minutes (3G)|
|Standby Time (when phone not in use)||570 hours (3G)|
|Charging Time (approx.)||150 minutes|
Average talk and standby times shown above are estimates under stable reception conditions with new, fully charged battery. Calculations are based on handsets used in Japan (3G) with IP service, incoming Graphic Mail and S! Applications notification disabled.
- SoftBank 3G users may not be able to use current content. Please note this when changing to SoftBank 3G.
- microSDHC™ memory card optionally available
- Compatible with microSDHC™ memory card.
- Maximum capacity 4GB for recommended external memory. Other devices than recommended may not properly function.
- All screen shots simulated. Actual images may vary.
- "Yahoo!" and "Y!" logo is a registered trademark or trademark of Yahoo! Inc., U.S.A.
- Microsoft, Word, Excel, and Power Point are trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the U.S. or in other countries.
- Document Viewer is enabled by Picsel Technologies. Picseland Picsel cube logo is a trademark or registered trademark of Picsel Technologies.
- Jyouhou-Shittoku Dial, PC Site Browser, InfoDial Service, S! Collective Payment, Recommended Contents Mail, S! Mail, Graphic Mail, Feeling Mail, S! Addressbook Back-up (SAB), 3G HighSpeed, Deru Moji, Movie Sha-mail, and Sha-mail are trademarks or registered trademarks of SoftBank Mobile Corp.