Subscription Effective Date
For current SoftBank Mobile customers subscribing additional plan(s) for newly purchased additional handset(s), new price plan takes effect from the beginning of the month of application (retroactive). Please note, for current SoftBank Mobile customers not purchasing additional handset(s) (changes or cancellations), new price plan takes effect from the beginning of the next billing month following application (or cancellation).
- Fees cover sending/receiving e-mail (S! Mail MMS), web access, PC Site Browser (including PC e-mail), and PC Site Direct charges within Japan.
- Some content may be subject to additional fees.
- Rates for S! Mail (MMS) reception, web access, PC Site Browser (including PC e-mail) and PC Site Direct are ¥0.084/packet.
- Unlimited Packet Discount for Smartphone subscribers must also purchase S! Basic Pack (¥315/month).
Some transmissions are not covered by flat-rate fees, even when using Unlimited Packet Discount Flat, Unlimited Packet Discount, Unlimited Packet Discount S, or Unlimited Packet Discount for Smartphone.
Unlimited Packet Discount Flat, Unlimited Packet Discount, Unlimited Packet Discount S, and Unlimited Packet Discount for Smartphone fees do not cover the following:
- Functions of certain handsets (such as the 705NK)
- Mobile phone connections to a computer via USB cable
- Mobile data transmission using SoftBank Connect Card (including Access Internet)
- Overseas use of SMS, S! Mail (MMS), or web access
- International SMS, International S! Mail (MMS), SMS, Voice Calls or Video Calls
If monthly packet transmission charges exceed ¥30,000 (excluding corporate customers), SoftBank will notify customer by mail (SMS).
All amounts shown include consumption tax.