From May 1, 2011
Subscription Effective Date
For new SoftBank subscribers, the Unlimited Packet Discount Flat for SMARTPHONE service will be effective from the day that the SoftBank subscription is made (the flat rate will be prorated). For current SoftBank subscribers, the service will take effect from the following billing month.
For current SoftBank users not subscribed to the packet flat-fee service, the Unlimited Packet Discount Flat for SMARTPHONE service will be applied from the first day of the billing month in which the subscription was made in the case that the user also subscribes to the the "Simple Select Video", "Easy Access Music", "Easy Access Music Gold ", and "Viewn" services.
- In this service, traffic information is gathered, analyzed, and accumulated for each data transfer in order to improve the network quality. In addition, data transfer may be regulated according to SoftBank's communication restrictions. For details, please see here.
- This service is only applicable for SoftBank SMARTPHONES (For X series, the latest purchase must be a X series).
- This service can be used with all price plans.
- The data transfer of this service covers S! mail (MMS), Web access, PC Site Browser (including PC Mail) usage, and PC Site Direct (X series) usage.
- Certain contents may be subject to additional fees.
- Rates for S! mail (MMS), Web access, PC Site Browser (including PC Mail) usage, and PC Site Direct (X series) usage are ¥0.084/packet.
- Maximum fees for PC Site Browser (including PC Mail) are ¥5,985/month.
- Users of this service must also subscribe to S! Basic Pack (¥315/month).
Some transmissions are not covered by flat rate packages, even when using Unlimited Packet Discount Flat for SMARTPHONE.
Unlimited Packet Discount Flat for SMARTPHONE fees do not cover the following:
- Functions of certain handsets (such as the 705NK)
- Connecting a mobile phone to a computer via USB cable
- Mobile data transmission using SoftBank Connect Card (including Access Internet)
- Overseas use of SMS, S! Mail (MMS), or web access
- International SMS, international S! Mail (MMS), SMS, voice calls or video calls
- If packet transmission charges exceed the monthly limit specified by SoftBank, SoftBank will send an SMS to the customer.
All amounts shown include consumption tax.