Sending and receiving mails/messages (see table below) between SoftBank and Disney Mobile on SoftBank handsets subscribed to either the White Plan or Gold Plan will be free of charge from March 2011. For details, see here.
Subscription Effective Date
For new SoftBank Mobile customers, newly subscribed price plan takes effect from application date (prorated).
Beginning September 1, 2009, only Packet Communications charges less than the new plan's minimum fixed monthly charge will be prorated. For current SoftBank Mobile customers changing plans (includes subscription cancellations), new price plan takes effect from the beginning of the next billing month following application (or cancellation).
- In this service, traffic information is gathered, analyzed, and accumulated for each data transfer in order to improve the network quality. In addition, data transfer may be regulated according to SoftBank's communication restrictions. For details, please see here.
- Fees cover sending/receiving e-mail (S! Mail MMS), web access, PC Site Browser (including PC Mail), and PC Site Direct charges within Japan.
- Some content may be subject to additional fees.
- Rates for S! Mail (MMS) sending/receiving, web access, PC Site Browser (including PC Mail), and PC Site Direct are ¥0.105/packet.
- Maximum fees for PC Site Direct are ¥9,800/month. (Only for X Series.)
- Maximum fees for PC Site Browser (including PC Mail) are ¥5,985/month.
- Unlimited Packet Discount S subscribers must also purchase S! Basic Pack (¥315/month).
Some transmissions are not covered by flat rate packages, even when using Unlimited Packet Discount S
Unlimited Packet Discount S fees do not cover the following:
- Functions of certain handsets (such as the 705NK)
- Connecting a mobile phone to a computer via USB cable
- Mobile data transmission using SoftBank Connect Card (including Access Internet)
- Overseas use of SMS, S! Mail (MMS), or web access
- International SMS, international S! Mail (MMS), SMS, voice calls or video calls
- If packet transmission charges exceed the monthly limit specified by SoftBank, SoftBank will send an SMS to the customer.
All amounts shown include consumption tax.