- 1 Exchanging messages with iPhone addresses (email@example.com) or messages with attachments over 300 KB incurs additional communications charges.
- Two-year contract renews automatically. Canceling contract outside contract renewal period (the billing month following contract expiration) incurs a cancellation fee of ¥9,975. (For customers renewing for the first time, contract renewal period is two months after contract expiration.) Cancellation fee is waived for Priority Discount subscribers.Two months of No White Plan Basic Monthly Fee begins the month after contract renewal period ends. (For customers renewing for the first time, No White Plan Basic Monthly Fee discount begins the second month after contract renewal period.)
Voice Calling & Data Communications
|Basic Monthly Fee||Voice Call Rates||Data Communication Rates|
|SoftBank/Disney Mobile on SoftBank Handsets||Other Handsets||Video Calling & 64K Digital Data Communications (Access Internet)||Packet Communication Service (Access Internet)|
Messaging & Internet Use1
|S! Basic Pack1||SMS Transmissions2||S! Mail (MMS) Sending/Retrieving||Internet|
|SoftBank/Disney Mobile on SoftBank Handsets3||Other Handsets|
- 1 S! Basic Pack (¥315/month) subscription required to use S! Mail (MMS) sending/retrieving, Yahoo! Keitai, PC Site Direct, PC and Site Browser (PC Mail).
- 2 White Plan subscribers can send SMS messages to SoftBank and Disney Mobile at no charge.
Sending SMS messages to a Mimamori Camera and to other cell phone carriers in Japan costs ¥3.15/message.
- 3 Messaging iPhone mail addresses (firstname.lastname@example.org) incurs packet communications charges.
Subscription Effective Date
New SoftBank Customers: Date of subscription (fixed fees prorated)
Current SoftBank Customers: The next billing month
- Contract term begins the month plan coverage takes effect.
- Voice calls to specific service numbers (Voice mail (1406)/1416/Numbers that begin with * or #) incur charges at ¥21/30 seconds.
- If call ends after 9PM or begins before 1AM, no charges are assessed for up to 30 seconds.
- White Plan disables handset's call charge counter. (Charges do not appear on handset display.)
- White Plan may not be used to provide telecommunication services to third parties. If SoftBank Mobile suspects third-party use with White Plan subscription, we reserve the right to change service plan without prior notice.
- Customers subscribing to White Plan on or after April 27, 2010 are eligible for two months of No White Plan Basic Monthly Fee upon contract renewal, and subject to two-year contract requirement and contract cancellation fee.