CompactFlash® Type II wireless modem card with max downlink speed of 3.6 Mbps
Compact size for easy use
The C01SI lets you connect to the Internet at a maximum downlink speed of 3.6 Mbps*1 (Best effort delivery*2). It fits in the CompactFlash® Type II slot of your PC or PDA and takes up no space, so you can enjoy a carefree mobile experience.
Card itself as well as card case are now more compact. CD-case size makes it easier to carry the PC card adaptor around.
- *1 Maximum communication speed varies depending on service area.
- *2 Due to Best effort delivery, you may experience slower communication speed or lose your connection depending on network conditions such as traffic volume.
Connecting to the Internet is easy
Simply install utility software and you'll be able to view the starting time, ending time, data amount, and duration of your communications, as well as history and remaining free KB.
|Weight (approx.)||CF card: 25 g, CF card with PC adapter: 47 g|
|Format||CompactFlash® (Type II)|
|Power source||DC3.3V ± 5% (powered through USB terminal)|
Packet communication (3G High Speed: Max downlink speed of 3.6 Mbps*1/max uplink speed of 384 Kbps with Best effort delivery*2, W-CDMA: Max downlink speed of 384 Kbps*1/max uplink speed of 64 Kbps with Best effort delivery*2)
|Interface||CompactFlash® (Type II) slot, PC card slot (when using PC card adapter), CD-ROM drive|
Windows Vista® Ultimate*/Home Premium*/Home Basic*/ Business*/ Windows® XP Professional/XP HomeEdition/2000 Professional/Me/98 Second Edition/ Mac OS X/ Linux(Zaurus SL-C3000)/ Windows Mobile® 2003/ Pocket PC2002 and other PDAs
Only compatible with 32-bit version of each OS.
To ensure proper usage, please read the Start-up guide and manual on the Setup CD-ROM before using the device.
|When using packet communications|
- Please login with the above ID and password if you subscribe to Data Value Pack and are not using SoftBank Connect Card Utility for C01S.
- When you use the service, Global IP may be assigned.
|When using 64K digital communications|
- Voice Call, Mail (SMS), S! Mail (MMS), Web, Video Call cannot be used.
- We would like to inform you that new firmware for the SoftBank connect card “SoftBank C01SI (Seiko Instruments Inc.)” is now available on the Seiko Instruments web site.