A maximum downlink speed of 7.2 Mbps*1. Compatible with 3G High Speed
Now a maximum downlink speed of 7.2 Mbps (Best effort delivery*2) has become a reality, letting you download videos with ease. USB compatibility means it works with a wide variety of PCs.
- *1 Maximum communication speed varies depending on service area.
- *2 Due to Best effort delivery, you may experience slower communication speed or lose your connection depending on network conditions such as traffic volume.
You can use it overseas
Global roaming is available in over 120 countries and regions worldwide including North America and China. There is no need to look for wireless LAN hotspots.
When you use packet communications overseas, communication speed varies depending on local carriers.
- When you use the service overseas, the communication rate is ¥2/KB (approx. ¥2,050 for 1 MB). Data Value Pack free data communication does not apply overseas.
- When you use the service overseas, note that communication rates may be considerably higher than in Japan.
|Weight (approx.)||30 g|
|Power source||DC3.3V ± 5% (powered through USB terminal)|
Packet communication (3G High Speed: Max. downlink speed of 7.2 Mbps*1/max. uplink speed of 384 Kbps with Best effort delivery*2, W-CDMA: Max. downlink speed of 384 Mbps*1/max. uplink speed of 64 Kbps with Best effort delivery*2, GSM: Max. downlink speed of 236 Kbps*1/max. uplink speed of 236 Kbps with Best effort delivery*2)
Windows Vista® Ultimate/Home Premium/Home Basic/Business/Enterprise/ Windows® XP Professional SP2/XP HomeEdition SP2/XP 64bit/Windows® 2000 SP4/ Mac OS X 10.4.11 or later
For proper use, please read the Quick start guide before using the device.
|When using packet communications|
When you use the service, Global IP may be assigned.
- Voice Call, Mail (SMS), S! Mail (MMS), Web, Video Call, 64K Digital Data Communication cannot be used.