Touch and slide with an intuitive interface
The X04HT features the TouchFLO™ 3D original 3D user interface. Use your fingertips to slide, zoom, scroll and enter text. Precise controls for video and other functions can be operated with a navigation control button that simplifies these advanced features.
A solid and compact straight-type handset
With a slim 11.35 mm body, the X04HT brings a fresh style to the world of Windows® Keitai. Its compact design allows for easy operation even when you only have one hand free. The backside features an innovative multifaceted diamond cut finish that creates a bold sensation unlike any previous handset.
Multimedia functionality supports business and leisure pursuits
Watch YouTube, NAVITIME and video using Windows Media® Player on the X04HT. With 4 GB of internal memory there is plenty of room to customize your handset by downloading specialized applications from sites that can be easily accessed via function icons on the display.
|OS||Windows Mobile® 6.1 Professional|
|CPU||ARM 11 528 MHz (Qualcomm MSM7201A)|
|Memory||RAM: 192 MB; ROM: 256 MB; Internal memory: 4 GB|
|Weight (approx.)||110 g|
|Dimensions (approx.)||51.0 (W) × 102.0 (H) × 11.35 (D) mm (excluding projections)|
|Talk Time (in normal reception conditions)||90 minutes (3G); 190 minutes (GSM)|
|Standby Time (when phone not in use)||430 hours (3G); 290 hours (GSM)|
|Charging Time (approx.)||180 minutes|
Average talk and standby times shown above are estimates under stable reception conditions with new, fully charged battery. Calculations are based on handsets used in Japan (3G) with IP service, incoming Graphic Mail and S! Applications notification disabled.
Some content may not be available for SoftBank 3G models. Please check availability when you switch your contract to these models.
- Public content cannot be viewed or downloaded. My SoftBank and Disaster Message Board can be used.
- (This handset is) compatible with microSD™ Memory Card.
- Applications like SoftBank Mail that require Internet connection must be manually disconnected after use. When using the Internet, handset/application may automatically initiate transmissions; handset may receive transmissions. Connections automatically disconnect after 16 to 29 minutes without handset transmissions.
- Web Use Restriction settings do not apply in the following situations. If Web Use Restrictions are set, avoid using these connections.
- Using a browser other than pre-installed Internet Explorer® Mobile
- Internet connections other than packet communication (Wi-Fi, etc.)
- When the Wi-Fi setting for Communication Manager (software for switching between packet communication and Wi-Fi on the X04HT) is on and when connecting to the Internet with packet communication
- Internet connections via Access Internet
X04HT is not compatible with Yahoo! Keitai or other SoftBank services.