Advanced Android™ 2.1 Smartphone
HTC Desire features Android ™ 2.1 (a powerful platform that supports Google Search by voice™ even inside Google Earth™), as well as a 1 GHz Qualcomm® Snapdragon® processor, and 3.7” AMOLED display, offering an unparalleled mobile web browsing experience.
Make It Your Own with Android Apps & HTC Widgets
Use Twitter via the preinstalled HTC Twitter Widget. Download Android ™ Apps via Google Play™ to suit your individual needs.
|OS||Android™ 2.1 with HTC Sense|
|CPU||Qualcomm ® QSD8250 Snapdragon ® (1GHz)|
|Memory||ROM: 512MB RAM: 576MB|
|Dimensions1||60.0 (W) × 119.0 (H) × 11.9 (D) mm|
|Talk Time (in normal reception conditions)||390 minutes (3G); 310 minutes (GSM)2|
|Standby Time (when phone not in use)||406 hours (3G); 308 hours (GSM)2|
|Charging Time1||180 minutes2|
Some content may not be available for SoftBank 3G models. Please check availability when you switch your contract to these models.
- Public content cannot be viewed or downloaded. My SoftBank and Disaster Message Board can be used.
- (This handset is) compatible with microSD™ Memory Card.
- Applications like SoftBank Mail that require Internet connection must be manually disconnected after use. When using the Internet, handset/application may automatically initiate transmissions; handset may receive transmissions. Connections automatically disconnect after 16 to 29 minutes without handset transmissions.
- Web Use Restriction settings do not apply in the following situations. If Web Use Restrictions are set, avoid using these connections.
- Using a browser other than pre-installed Internet Explorer® Mobile
- Internet connections other than packet communication (Wi-Fi, etc.)
- When the Wi-Fi setting for Communication Manager (software for switching between packet communication and Wi-Fi on the X06HT) is on and when connecting to the Internet with packet communication
- Internet connections via Access Internet
X06HT is not compatible with Yahoo! Keitai or other SoftBank services.