No special installations or wiring needed
Simply place the unit and switch sensor near your front door without any wiring or special installation work. Can be easily set up in apartments as well.
Home security features for a peace of mind
When the sensor detects something abnormal, a loud alarm turns on. In addition, a notification SMS can be sent to 20 different devices.
Supports emergency earthquake alert and can also be used to confirm the safety of family members far away and kids coming back from school.
|Dimensions1||120(W) × 120(H) × 25(D)mm|
|Package Contents||AC adapter [HWCAQ1]|
3 In normal reception conditions
- This device is intended for security monitoring and not to completely prevent violence or theft. Softbank reserves the right to not be responsible for any loss or damages that may occur while the device is running.
- The "Mimamori Home Security plan" is a two-year contract which renews automatically. Canceling the contract outside of the contract renewal period (the billing month following the contract expiration) incurs a cancellation fee of ¥9,975 (tax inclusive). (For customers renewing for the first time, the contract renewal period is two months after contract expiration.)
- Applicable only for Softbank and Disney Mobile handsets. Messages to other devices will incur a fee of ¥3.15/message
- As this device uses radio waves, the communication signal may change according to signal conditions nearby.
- A special USIM card is required to use this device. The special USIM card cannot be used with other SoftBank handsets.
- Voice calls, S! Mail (SMS) transmissions, web access, video calls, 64k digital data transfers are not supported.
- Cannot be used overseas
- MNP applications cannot be received (for both moving-in and moving-out notifications)
- The basic fee and communication fees incurred with the Mimamori Home Security plan are not applicable towards the SoftBank Point Program.