See Things In Real-time *1
Monitor things remotely using video calls. Audio is also supported, making it possible to have conversations remotely!
Function as a Surveillance Camera *2
Receive still images via email if the camera detects anything moving.
Receive Images via E-Mail!
By sending a blank SMS, the camera will capture a still image and send it to your handset.
*1 The SoftBank handsets (up to 20 handsets) that communicate with the device must be registered in advanced.
*2 The SoftBank handset (only 1 handset) that communicates with the device must be registered in advanced.
|Dimensions1||101(W) × 101(H) × 104(D)mm 2|
|Package Contents||AC Adaptor (ZECAB1) / Wall Mount (sample)|
- A special USIM card is required for this handset. The special USIM card cannot be used with other SoftBank handsets.
- Voice calls, S! Mail (MMS) reception, web access, 64K digital data transfers, and earthquake notifications are not supported.
- A SoftBank handset with SMS functionality is required to set up and use Mimamori Camera.
- Video calls to the Mimamori Camera may not work even for handsets that support video calls.
- This device cannot be used overseas. However, the camera can be accessed using the Global Roaming Service from a handset when overseas. Note that high data charges may incur if using video calls to access the Mimamori Camera or if still images are captured. Video calls and messaging/e-mail functionality may not be possible depending on your location and signal strength.
- The Backup Service Package does not apply.
- The basic fee, video call charges, and data costs associated with Mimamori Camera are not applicable towards receiving SoftBank Mileage Points.
- If using the Usage Notification service, specify a handset/device other than Mimamori Camera. A notification will not be sent if another handset/device cannot be specified.
- The AC Adaptor must be connected to use the device.
- The device is not water resistant.