Colorful body regaled in My Signal® Illumination
Incoming transmissions and other alerts put My Signal® into action, flashing LEDs and showing animations from 30 different preinstalled signal patterns. Choose from flowers, lace, dots and other unique patterns as the finishing touch on the 821N's colorful body.
Peace of mind with Privacy Angle™ and antibacterial coating
The 821N's Privacy Angle™ function prevents onlookers from viewing your screen. A single press of a button changes the screen's viewing angle to provide privacy when reading mail or surfing the web. Enjoy clean, worry-free operation enhanced by the protective antibacterial coating.
Enjoy One Seg broadcasts on this slim handset with large screen
Equipped with a 3.0-inch widescreen QVGA LDC that still fits on the 13.6 mm slim body. Enjoy One Seg broadcasts and Graphic Mail in full view. The long-lasting battery provides approximately 630 hours of standby time when stationary.
No communication charge for watching Digital TV (One Seg).
|Weight (approx.)||107 g|
|Dimensions (approx.)||49.0 (W) x 107.0 (H) x 13.6 (D) mm (closed, excluding protrusions)|
(in normal reception conditions)
|250 minutes (3G)|
(when phone not in use)
|630 hours (3G)|
|Charging Time (approx.)||120 minutes|
Average talk and standby times shown above are estimates under stable reception conditions with new, fully charged battery. Calculations are based on handsets used in Japan (3G) with IP service, incoming Graphic Mail and S! Applications notification disabled.
Some content may not be available for SoftBank 3G models. Please check availability when you switch your contract to these models.
- Antibacterial coating covers body of handset (excluding display, buttons, and plugs). SIAA marks (inorganic antimicrobial agent, paint, JP0122112A0003N, JP0122112A0017D, JP0122112A0020M) are placed on products which meet the guidelines of the Society of Industrial Technology for Antimicrobial Articles for quality management and information sharing, based on the results of evaluation against the ISO22196 standard.
- Standby time and continuous viewing time vary depending on type of use.
- Interactive services and information retrieved from the web will incur communication charges.
- Viewing software must be downloaded.
- 821N has no internal camera; user's image is not sent for Video Calls.
- With SoftBank 3G Handsets, a valid USIM Card must be inserted to use the TV and camera function.
- The sound may become distorted when other applications are used during playback of music files.
- All screen shots simulated. Actual images may vary.