The versatility to meet various everyday needs
In addition to showing the date and time, the large 1.6 inch sub-display doubles as a pedometer you can use even when the handset is closed. The many versatile functions include One Touch Open™ for easy opening with the press of a button, Hyper Clear Voice™, and Keitai LoupeR, which lets you use the camera as a magnifier.
Compatibility with Earthquake Early Warning*1 via Mail
Compatibility with Japan Meteorological Agency's Earthquake Early Warning system enables you to receive a Mail with a special ringtone and vibration if an earthquake is expected in your area. This could help you take quick action and evacuate to a safer location moments before the earthquake arrives.
- *1 This service is off by default and can be turned on if desired.
|Weight (approx.)||115 g|
|Dimensions (approx.)||49.0 (W) x 105.0 (H) x 16.6 (D) mm (closed, excluding protrusions)|
(in normal reception conditions)
|275 minutes (3G)|
(when phone not in use)
|760 hours (3G)*1|
|Charging Time (approx.)||130 minutes|
Average talk time and standby time shown above are estimated under stable reception conditions within Japan.
- *1 This time may be reduced to less than half depending on the usage environment and whether or not settings like Earthquake Early Warning are active.
- microSDHC™ memory card optionally available.
- Call function disabled while shooting self-portrait, since handset is not equipped with sub camera.
- TV viewing is unavailable if the handset is not equipped with a USIM card or the contract does not include this service.
- Battery charger (AC adaptor ZTDAA1) optionally available.