Solar Charging + Water & Dustproofing
Solar Charging* reduces worries about remaining battery time, while waterproofing and dustproofing provide added protection against the elements.
- * Battery may not charge sufficiently if sunlight is weak or does not strike solar panel at proper angle. Battery cannot be charged from artificial light sources. Do not subject handset to extreme heat to avoid fire, deformation, or malfunction.
Designed for Convenience and Style
Stylish design optimizes solar charging efficiency. Sub Display shows remaining battery time.
The solar charger lets you partially charge your handset battery via sunlight.
Even when away from home, you can charge your handset battery by placing the charger in sunlight.
Solar charging is not effective when:
- Sunlight is not strong enough (such as outdoors on rainy or cloudy days) or indoor lighting is used.)
- The handset temperature is too high or low.
- The sunlight passes through glass (especially UV glass).
- There are stickers, etc. on the solar panel.
- There is dust or water on the solar panel.
- The battery still has over 75% of power left.
|Weight||Not yet fixed|
|Dimensions||Not yet fixed|
(in normal reception conditions)
|Not yet fixed|
(when phone not in use)
|Not yet fixed|
|Charging Time||Not yet fixed|
- The battery may not charge properly when the sunlight is weak or the solar panel is not facing straight toward the sun. Artificial light cannot charge the battery. Never leave your handset in a closed vehicle in the sun since it may overheat, ignite, deform and be damaged.
- microSDHC™ memory card optionally available.
- Compatible with microSD™ Memory Card.
- Call function disabled while shooting self-portrait, since handset is not equipped with sub camera.
- Handset allows TV viewing when equipped with USIM card and contract is in force.
- Battery charger (AC adaptor ZTDAA1) optionally available.