931SH Boasts the World's Largest *1 3.8" Display and the World's First *1 Half-XGA LCD *2
The 3.8" high definition half-XGA LCD enables you to view websites at their full width without horizontal scrolling. View small text and detailed images with ease. Enjoy all the action of One Seg broadcasts on the 931SH.
No communication charge for watching Digital TV (One Seg).*3
- *1 As of October 15, 2008, according to an ROA survey.
- *2 Half-XGA LCD (1,024 × 480) has roughly half the pixels of XGA LCD (1,024 × 768).
- *3 Interactive services and information retrieved from the web will incur communication charges.
Switch between Full Touch Screen or Full Face Slider Any Time
The 931SH features a brand new user-interface that combines touch screen and key operation. The intuitive touch screen operation enhances the web and Digital TV (One Seg) viewing experience. For example, you can zoom in on content with an extended touch on the screen even with the handset closed. Switch to key operation for text message and other typing intensive activities.
Compatible with the New Mobile Widget and Other Convenient Services
The 931SH is fully compatible with Mobile Widget, a new service that places news, weather and other up-to-the-minute information at your fingertips. You can also place the icons for frequently used features on your standby screen for one-touch access. This highly functional handset also boasts numerous other convenient features including a 5.2 megapixel autofocus camera and Business Card Reader *4.
- *4 May not work with certain business card designs.
|Weight (approx.)||130 g|
|Dimensions (approx.)||W52.0 × H115.0 × D16.0 mm (closed, excluding protrusions)|
(in normal reception conditions)
|250 minutes (3G); 230 minutes (GSM)|
(when phone not in use)
|340 hours *5 (3G); 320 hours (GSM)|
|Charging Time (approx.)||140 minutes|
The above values are estimates.
The average talk time and standby time shown above are the figures estimated under stable reception conditions with a fully charged new battery.
- *5 This value reflects performance when IP service, Chaku Graphic, S! Appli notification and Mobile Widget notification is set to "off".
Some content may not be available for SoftBank 3G models. Please check availability when you switch your contract to these models.
- A valid USIM Card must be inserted to use TV.
- All screen shots simulated. Actual images may vary.