If you choose to pay by credit card
- 4 major credit card brands are acceptable
- The credit card must be valid and have the applicant's name on it
- The point mileage programs of your credit card company are applicable to this payment
- Those who submit an alien registration card and passport for personal identification and wish to purchase a handset with New Super Bonus (installment payment) are required to pay with a credit card.
If you choose to pay by direct debit from a bank account or Japan Post Bank savings account
You will need to present a cash card with the name of the accountholder or a savings account bank book and seal that was used to open that account.
- 1 The procedure can be completed with just a cash card at some SoftBank Shops and retailers (some financial institution's cards cannot be used). Your PIN code is required in such cases.
Completion of the automatic withdrawal procedures takes approximately two months. Until the procedures are completed, please remit the billed amount using the remittance form enclosed with the monthly charge bill through a financial institution, convenience store or Japan Post Bank Co., Ltd. listed on the back of the Bill.
For subscribers who prefer to use automatic withdrawal, we recommend (non?installment) payment by credit card.
If we cannot confirm your payment after the due date
If we cannot confirm your payment after the due date, we will notify you by mail. Remittances after the due date need to be made using the supplied remittance form. This form is enclosed in the above mail informing you of the late payment.
If we cannot confirm your payment after the due date, we may charge you interest at a rate of 14.5% per annum.
Restrictions on your use of the SoftBank service
If we still cannot confirm your payment even after the aforementioned notice is issued, we will be compelled to temporarily suspend your subscription ( "suspended use" ) to the SoftBank service. Please note that the monthly basic fee and optional fee for the period during which use of the SoftBank service is suspended will be added to your next bill.
If we still cannot confirm your payment even after the above temporary suspension, we will be compelled to cancel your SoftBank subscription contract. Please be sure to remit the billed amount by the due date.